EnvEcon have invested heavily in the development of their spatial analytical capacities and incorporate this methodology into many facets of their research and consulting services. EnvEcon maintain a wealth of mapped data and have developed numerous in-house methodologies to integrate and analyse these data in ways that can offer advantageous and accessible advice to clients. Examples of our spatial analysis work includes :
- The targetting of policy interventions to areas where the greatest impact can be achieved;
- The application of advanced spatial econometric techniques to improve understanding of the relationship of location to specified variables;
- The evaluation of locations for business investment, setup and expansion;
- The analysis of spillover effects and clustering;
- The localised assessment of health and other social impacts from a given intervention.