Research Project: Cutting edge spatial analysis for decision support
EnvEcon have invested heavily in the development of their spatial analytical capacities and incorporate this methodology into many facets of their research and consulting services. EnvEcon maintain a wealth of mapped data and have developed numerous in-house methodologies to integrate and analyse these data in ways that can offer advantageous and accessible advice to clients. Examples of our spatial analysis work includes :
- The targetting of policy interventions to areas where the greatest impact can be achieved;
- The application of advanced spatial econometric techniques to improve understanding of the relationship of location to specified variables;
- The evaluation of locations for business investment, setup and expansion;
- The analysis of spillover effects and clustering;
- The localised assessment of health and other social impacts from a given intervention.